Venga Emailed Reports: An Introduction
Venga’s emailed reports deliver important data and client information directly to your inbox. Discover what’s available below.
In this Article:
- Pre-class reports are sent to the instructor listed in MindBody and contain information about the clients signed up for the class, including visit history, package and membership information, previous reviews, and any special notes or accommodations the client has requested.
- A daily digest of reviews left for your studio across all review sites. The report includes the overall rating and full text of each review the previous day.
- A Feedback Report customized for each instructor, containing only the ratings and comments left for classes taught by that instructor.
- Receive an immediate alert any time a Post Class Survey is submitted with an overall rating of 3 stars or fewer.
Tips and Best Practices
Get all the good stuff delivered directly to your inbox
- To get all the great data in Venga’s emailed reports, ask to be assigned to the Pre-class, Daily Feedback, and Instructor Feedback Reports.
Get the Pre-class Report when it’s most convenient for you.
- The standard send time for the preclass report is 15 minutes before the class begins. Send times can be adjusted to fit your preferences.
Learn More: Create and Manage Pre-Class Reports