Feedback Dashboard: Tips and Best Practices
The Feedback Dashboard has everything you need to manage and analyze client feedback.
Keep your whole team on task and up to date
- Assign review responsibility to specific users so responsibility for responding to the client is clear.
- Add followers to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Any time a review changes, all followers are automatically notified.
- Status icons allow you to mark reviews with a single click so your team knows how each review is progressing.
- Add custom tags to highlight key terms. These tags can also be used as filters for reviews later.
Learn More: Manage and Respond to Reviews
Use Response Templates for Faster Responses
- Create feedback response templates to send common responses faster, or to avoid the need to copy/paste your signature information into each message.
Scroll Trends & Metrics Graphs to see more data
- Graphs on the Trends & Metrics page show a maximum of 6 months at a time. If you’re working with larger date ranges, click and drag the graphs to scroll the visible range.
Dive Deeper with Sentiment Analysis
- Venga uses IBM’s Watson to analyze every word of every review and provides sentiment grades for the categories most impacting your business: Services, Staff, Facilities, Equipment, and Value.
- Click a grade in the Sentiment table to display the category detail.
- Click a word in the category detail to display the full text of any client feedback that contains the word.
Learn More: Venga Sentiment Analysis With IBM’s Watson