Venga Feedback Surveys: Tips and Best Practices
Venga Feedback Surveys are a great way to get direct feedback from your clients on their experiences. Read below for information and tips on how to use Venga Feedback Surveys
In this article:
Why Should I Use Venga Post Class Surveys?
- Venga Feedback Surveys are a direct and private communication with your clients about their experiences in your classes.
- Minimize Negative reviews posted to public review sites by reaching clients with a private Venga Post Class Survey before they post.
- Increase Positive reviews posted to public review sites with Survey Redirects. Use the positive redirect message to invite clients who leave positive surveys (4 or 5 stars) to post about their experience on a public review site.
- Venga does the work. Set up a Post Class Survey Campaign and automatically send clients a survey after they attend a class.
How Do I Use Venga Feedback Surveys?
- Invite clients to complete a survey after they attend a class by sending the survey in a Venga Post-Class Survey Email Campaign.
- Link directly to the survey on your website or other digital platforms using the Survey Link.
- Print the Survey Link on printed materials throughout the studio. Tip: Use a URL shortener or QR code generator to make links on printed materials more manageable.
How Many Surveys Should I Use?
- Use a single survey at multiple locations if all locations use the same questions.
- Create a unique survey for each location if each location needs a different set of questions.
- Send multiple surveys for the same location to ask different questions to different client segments. Tip: Name the surveys after the segments and locations to which they apply to avoid confusion. Ex: Venga Pilates - Members Survey.
- Use Venga Surveys internally to gather feedback from your staff or to collect the opinions of “secret shoppers”.
Survey Question Response Types
Responses to survey questions can be recorded in a variety of ways.
- Rating - 1-5 star rating not associated with a sentiment category.
- Net Promoter Score - A 0-10 point scale questions used to calculate Net Promoter score, visible in the Review Summary. The exact text of the question, and the labels on either end of the scale can be edited.
- Custom Scale - Scale with adjustable end values, and custom labels.
- Long Text - Text entry box for longer answers.
- Dropdown - Custom dropdown menu of single choice answers options.
- Short Text - Entry blank with limited character space for answers.
- Checkbox - Custom list for selecting multiple answers.