Product Release Notes 5.14.19
Preview Campaign Recipients
- Users now have access to a preview of campaign recipients for one time blast campaigns on the send details page of campaign builder. Users will also see a count of qualified clients in the text of the Send Now button after clicking Schedule Campaign to Send.
Trends & Metrics All Locations Trend Line Update
- When the all site locations option is selected in Trends & Metrics, data now displays as a single line containing the average for all site locations, rather than individual location lines.
Notification Email Style Refresh
- Refresh and redesign of the style elements of all email notifications generated by the system to bring them in line with current branding and unify email styles across the product.
Client Search Page Zero State
- Updated the zero state of the Client Search page to remove the potentially confusing "no results found!" message.
Single Template Send From Details
- The campaign "Send From" name and email entry blanks for campaigns that use a single template have been moved from the Send Details page to the Messaging & Template page of campaign builder to provide a more streamlined template and message setup.
Subject Line Moved to Messaging & Template Page
- The campaign email message subject line has been moved from the Send Details Page to the Messaging & Template page.