Configure and Use a Referral Program
Referrals are a great way to reward your clients for referring friends and colleagues. Set up a referral program to give your clients an easy to share link that will automatically log client referrals.
In This Article:
How a Referral Program Works
- An existing client uses the Referral Link Portal to create a personal Referral Link.
- The client shares the link with interested friends and colleagues.
- The referred friend uses the Referral Link to sign up at your studio.
- The referring clients and/or the referred client receive rewards (optional).
Configure A Referral Program
The URL for the Referral Link Portal is created automatically and cannot be changed. Customize the referral program with a custom referral link prefix, messaging, and rewards.
To set up a Referral Program:
- Click Referrals and select Program Settings.
- Create Rewards for the referring and/or referred clients (optional).
- Create an Intro Message for the referral portal.
- Add a Referral Link Prefix (optional).
- Add a send from name and send from email.
Click Referrals and select Program Settings.
Create Rewards for the referring and/or referred clients (optional) and click Save.
Create an Intro message that will be displayed at the top of the referral portal. Click Save.
Add a referral link prefix (Optional). This option customizes referral links with the prefix of your choice. (Ex: a prefix of "venga" would result in links like venga.refer.fitness/rl/link). Click Save.
Add a send from name and send from email. This is the information that will be used when clients receive email messages related to your referral program. Click Save.
Use The Referral Link Portal
Once the referral program has been configured, there are several options for marketing the referral program to clients.
- Link to the referral portal from your website. Tip: Create an easy to remember url such as www.anytownpilates.com/refer and set it to automatically redirect to the referral portal.
- Email the link in a Venga Campaign.
- Print the link on printed materials in your studio. Tip: Use a link shortener like bit.ly or a QR code generator to make linking from printed materials easier.